Transnet Freight Rating software is
a full spectrum freight rating and management system that covers LTL (less than
truckload), TL (truckload), small package shipments. Transnet is a software
company, we are not a 3PL or logistics company offering software, we are
strictly a software provider catering to shippers, brokers, 3PL's and
What Transnet does:
Transnet has 12 different software
modules that can be mixed and matched to accommodate most any shipping
scenarios. It can be scaled to handle companies with freight spends of $500,000
- $10's million. It also integrates with all the major databases and
Full Spectrum of Rating
Transnet has specialized in developing software that is
flexible enough to handle any of the multitude of rating scenarios that exist.
In developing the software we have become experts at the math and mechanics of
how the complex rating schemes work. We consult and do RFP's using Transnet
software to do analysis of rates. We are also adding new software that will
replace percentage based fuel surcharges with a more
accurate mileage based fuel surcharge.
What a Transnet Freight Rating System will do:
- Compare any LTL / TL / Small Package Rates
- Compare any LTL / TL / Small Package Transit Service
- Any Pricing / Discounting Scenarios (discounts, FAK,
pallet, linear foot, etc.)
- Printing (bill of lading, labels, custom designed
reports, bar codes, shipping documents, etc.)
- Optimization module.
- RFP's, RFQ's.
- Benchmarking tools.
- Common Operating Environments (Internet, Intranet, stand
- alone, etc.)
- TMS (Transportation Management
Solution) modules for the AS400®, Great Plains Software®, MS - SQL
Server®, Oracle®. Our modules work seemlessly with these systems for a
true live transportation management system.
- Auto - Fuel Surcharge updates so fuel surcharges are
always current, eliminating the need to manually update the fuel
- Alternative Fuel Surcharge modes to
percentage based fuel surcharge.
More Transnet software
- Freight bidding
- Freight bill auditing, including TL, LTL, Small package